NONPROFIT DIGITAL MARKETING
Speaking to the right audience is essential to your organizations growth and impact. Partnering with an experienced nonprofit digital marketing agency like Sublime Dzine will ensure you reach potential donors, sponsors, and beneficiaries of your not-for-profit organization. Learn how we can help your organization make a social impact with Google Ads, social media and a complete digital marketing strategy.
WE SPEAK NONPROFIT MARKETING
GOOGLE AD GRANTS
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
GOOGLE & FACEBOOK ADS
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Do you know about Google Ad Grants free $10k?
For every mission, product or service, you’ll see measurable results with the right digital marketing strategy. This starts with understanding your target audience and reaching them when and where they prefer with a clearly stated message. Apply for the Google Ad Grants with our support and qualify for a $10,000 monthly budget for your Google PPC ads. Get started by completing the short form below.
Google Ad Grants
Our digital marketing support delivers.
For every mission or message, our nonprofit digital marketing support will help you reach the right donors, sponsors, and beneficiaries.
- Google Ad Grant Support to help you qualify and keep a free $10,000 Google Ads budget. We’ll help you apply, manage and sustain a successful SEM campaign with Google Ads. See more about qualifying for Google Ads Grants here.
- Google & Facebook Ads campaign management will help drive traffic to your website and landing pages, as well as create awareness and engagement with your audience.
- Fundraising Support has never been easier. We’ll help you collect donations, sell event registrations, and create subscriber-based support options with a complete website.
- Event Registration and Management services are essential to providing a venue and platform for you to deliver your message to your donors, sponsors, and beneficiaries.
- Custom website design that gives you a website that is visually appealing, easy to navigate, optimized for search, converts visitors into customers, is mobile friendly and is focused on growth.
- Search engine optimized website that is built with SEO best practices in mind from the beginning.
- Clear communication from your website that delivers your nonprofit’s message with all the right information about your mission.
- A website that drives engagement with a conversion-optimized design and user experience that drives your website visitors to action with clear calls to action.
- Full functionality that includes e-commerce, secure content, blogs, forums, event and registration function, and more. We can build it all.
- Content creation services that support your message, create engagement, tell your story and build consistent reliable traffic using SEO best practices all the way.
What you get working with a professional digital marketing agency.
The custom tailored digital marketing strategy is focused to meet the needs and wants of your donors, sponors and beneficiaries. And we want you to be a part of every step. When you build your digital marketing strategy with us, you’ll get:
Direct communication with our team to discuss the entire project. This includes developing your strategy, design requirements, budget details, scope of work, schedule, and anything else your project may require. We hold meetings using video conference for convenience. In-person meetings are held to a minimum.
A single project manager will be assigned to you to review the planning and design process, will set expectations, and answer any questions you have to ensure you are fully aware of how your digital marketing strategy will be created.
A customized design and approval process that is tailored around your schedule and ability to be involved. We know life and business can be hectic. Tell us what works best for you and we’ll make the necessary accomodations.
Keys to successful nonprofit digital marketing.
Positioning our clients at the top of search results, above their competition, requires some key ingredients for success. Our experience has shown us that our clients’ needs mixed with the following make for great results.
- Do PPC advertising for free with Google Ad Grants. That’s $10,000 a month in free Google PPC advertising. There are some limitations, but we can help you with that.
- Use unique visual content to create emotion in your audience. Video sells. Creating visually appealing videos of everything your nonprofit organization does for the community is a great start. Let us help you use the tools you have to create and distribute great video content.
- Use social media ads to promote your best content. Targeting the right audiences and retargeting your website visitors through Facebook advertising is relatively inexpensive. Let us help you find your most valuable audience members.
- Use email marketing. The return on email marketing is astounding. Email is an inexpensive and profitable way for nonprofits to marketing their message to their donor, sponsor, and beneficiaries. Deliver relevant and timely information to your audiences with automated email marketing services from us.
- Go public. While it’s not digital at heart, public speaking engagements generate tons of content to use and buzz about you and your organization. Ride the wave your audience creates by encouraging engagement with your digital content before, during and after your event appearance.